Make your transport business grow steadily with freight bill factoring
Itís a known fact that freight bill factoring acts as a financial backbone in the trucking business as they go unpaid for many days and any business owner can not afford such late payments even in good economic times. We are here with an easy solution for business owners involved in transport business. Make the most of our freight bill factoring tool and get instant cash the same day you remit us your fright bills. We fund your freight bills electronically or via fax so you never need to mail us originals. This saves our trucking clients time, money, and provides the quickest freight bill to cash solution in the industry.
How freight bill factoring works?
The process of freight bill factoring involves the purchase of bill at discounted rates. In transport business, there are many aspects which may get hampered due to the lack of finance like driver payment, insurance payment, office expenses, vehicle repairs etc. Since most of the transportation companies?clients take time to pay their invoices, it becomes very tough for a transport company business owner to wait for so long and run the business smoothly.
Freight Brokers - Freight Factoring - Transport Finance - Transportation Finance - Truck Factoring - Trucking Finance
Want a quick quote? Please click here to get a great rate.
Questions? Call us at 1 (877) 876 2803 now (toll free).
Why to choose factoringquotes.com for freight bill factoring?
We, at factoring quotes, offer freight factoring services at competitive prices. In addition, we provide factoring programs in the same price at which you purchased the freight bills. More importantly, we provide you the cash within 24 hours. We cater our services to a wide customer base and our customers rely on us owing to following reasons:
- No up-front fees
- Get advances within a day (24 hours)
- Free quick credit checks for your new customers
- No additional fees
- No hidden charges
- Up to 99% advances on freight bills
- Electronic freight bill factoring, just email or fax your bills for funding
Moreover, we function as per our customer consent, i.e., in contrast with other factoring companies who does not allow their customers to choose which bills they want to factor, we provide this flexibility to our customers.
Freight Bill Factoring Process at factoringquotes.com
The freight bill factoring process involves few steps, like:
- You can fill our online application or call us at 1 (877) 876-2803 for a quote.
- We also offer fax and image scanning to reduce paper work.
- Before funding, we will cross-check and confirm that your company does not have any liens or legal issues.
- Just after the verification process, we make the advance electronically to your existing checking account.
- Generally, the advance is 80-99% depending on the credit worthiness of your customers.
- After receiving the payment from your customer, we deduct our factoring fee and provide you the remaining amount.
Presently, we are enjoying a good customer base in transportation factoring service in states, namely Alabama, Arizona, Alaska, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.