Factor financing is the process of a business selling accounts receivable to a factoring company for immediate cash. The concept has been around for over 100 years, but yet many cash hungry business owners are just now discovering how factor financing can provide a cash flow solution. Many business owners are required to offer sales terms that range from 30 to 60 days. This means that after they perform the service or deliver a product they must what one to two months to get paid. This gap in cash flow brought on the need for factor financing as a viable tool for companies that offer sales terms to business customers. Most banks do not offer factor financing so the majority of the companies that offer factoring are private companies know as factoring companies. If your company is tired of waiting for payments to arrive and could grasp opportunities by having cash the same day you invoice, then factor financing may make sense for you. We can provide a factoring quote for you within minutes with no obligation for you.
Click Here To Get a Quote For Factor Financing
has changed the way business owners discover the best
factor financing solution for their companies
needs. By completing our fast online
factoring quote form you can find out if this
financial option makes sense within minutes. If
you prefer, you can discuss your funding needs over the
phone by calling our toll free number at 1 (877) 876-2803
and also receive your free quote within a few minutes. Most
factor financing companies take several days of wasted time
to provide the information needed for you to determine
if this funding solution will help your business. We
have streamlined the process for our clients and understand
that your time is best used doing what you do best.
a quick factoring
quote? Please click
here to get a great rate.
Call us now at 1 (877) 876 2803 (toll free).
Click here to find out what some of our customers had to say about factoring.
Other Benefits that
Factor Financing can provide:
- Immediate access to your cash
- Increased sales opportunity with credit worthy customers
- Credit decision consulting
- Collection help by courteous professionals, if desired
also offer same day financing for most of our clients. The
invoice submission process can be made via overnight
mail, fax, or scanned images. We then process
the invoices and wire or ACH the appropriate amount
of cash to our client’s existing bank account. In
most of these relationships, a verbal or written invoice
confirmation is required before funds are dispersed. We
then mail your customers the invoice with remit instructions
to our lock box. You are also provided real time
online access to view the status of each factored invoice. This
allows you to manage the relationship with the client
while factoring the account receivable. This means same day cash after invoicing, what a concept!
Industries that benefit from Factor Financing
- Temporary Staffing Firms – Factoring can provide payroll solutions so you can place additional staff.
- Trucking / Transportation –It can provide fuel expense and payroll solutions to grow the fleet.
- Manufacturing – It can provide quick pay discounts on raw material and large account sales opportunity.
- Distribution – It speeds up the cash flow, allowing you to take advantage of next day cash turn around.
- Technical Consulting Firms – It often allows for additional technical consultant placements without payroll concerns.
- Cable and Wire Installation – It allows for taking on additional projects and funding payroll.
- Companies Selling to Large Retailers – It can fill the gap for large orders that require extended terms.
Click Here To Get a Factoring Quote
factoring industry is now purchasing billions of dollars of account
receivables annually. In most cases, it’s our typical, rapidly
growing client looking for ways to reach company goals. We can also
provide help for companies that have experienced some tough times and
are having trouble getting enough working capital with an existing bank
credit line. We appreciate the opportunity to provide a cash flow
solution with one of our unique financing programs.
Want a quick quote? Please click here to get a great factoring rate.
Questions? Call us at 1 (877) 876 2803 now (toll free) for a Free Factoring Quote.