Are you doing business internationally? Is payment of your export invoices taking 30, 60 or even more days to get paid? Export Factoring can give you the working capital you need to improve your business cash flow and help you meet obligations and offer open account terms to overseas customers.
Export Factoring allows your company to draw funds from invoices billed to international customers as soon as they are issued helping you pay suppliers, employees and compete in the overseas market. No more waiting 30 to 60 days to get paid! When cash flow is no longer an issue you can focus on the export business model rather than trying to juggle the income with the bills. Our export factoring services have helped hundreds of export import companies play ball with the larger companies in the market. We can also offer piece of mind by providing insurance on the accounts receivables against non payment.
Questions? Call us at 1 (877) 876 2803 now (toll free).
Export Factoring Benefits:
- Removes the hassle of dealing with overseas customers ?we collect on the invoices (The factor often bears the risks of buyer’s credit, currency and interest rate fluctuations.)
- Reduce operating expenses
- Meet your financial obligations
- Predictable cash flow ?no more worrying when you will get paid by your international customers
- Increases sales and profitability
- Flexible open account terms to overseas buyers
Export Factoring works as follows:
- You provide goods/services to your international customer and invoice them
- The invoice is sold to the factoring company, who advances up to 85% of its value
- Once the factoring company is paid, the transaction is settled and the remaining 15% less a small fee is returned.
If your business could benefit from having cash in as little as 24 hours after producing the invoice, you may want to take a closer at export factoring. One of our financial consultants can answer your questions and provide a free factoring quote at 1- (877) 876-2803.